ReformedEsq

An attorney's reflections on life, law, theology, sports, and other random topics. Enjoy!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Crazy Weather

A fairly random topic, I guess, but it's the weather that has me up late blogging. I live on the East Coast, and here, January is quite a random month. Take this morning, for example. The temperature outside is close to 68 degrees. Our thermostat is set close to this, but it now reads several degrees higher than that, due to the efficiency of our recently installed windows and sliding glass door--the HIGH today is only supposed to reach 60 degrees, and then have a low of 33 degrees tonight.

Hopefully, February will be more consistently winter--I really don't mind any of the seasons (except the summer, when it gets humid and dreadfully hot), but I hate when the weather can't decide on one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home