ReformedEsq

An attorney's reflections on life, law, theology, sports, and other random topics. Enjoy!

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Fowler is back!

I went to Liverpool's site today and found out that Robbie Fowler has just signed with Liverpool after a three year stint at Manchester City. When with Liverpool previously, he made 330 game appearances and scored 173 goals!

He is a great goal scorer and a great player to watch--he has much passion for the game, and should take the team to a new level. Glad to have you back Robbie!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:10 PM , Blogger Ant said...

    Hi Dan.
    Thanks for visiting my blog! I read in the papers today that Fowler is returning to Liverpool. I'm really pleased. Actually he's returning from Manchester CITY, not Man United...
    ...but will be interesting to see whether he still has the pace and fitness to put them away. He certainly has the passion.

     
  • At 3:25 PM , Blogger Dan B. said...

    Ant,
    Thanks for visiting. And thanks for the catch on my error--I've corrected that in my post.

    It should be exciting, without a doubt.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home