ReformedEsq

An attorney's reflections on life, law, theology, sports, and other random topics. Enjoy!

Saturday, February 11, 2006

This Week's Interviews

I had two interviews this past week, both for prosecuting attorney positions, and I think they went fairly well--having had six such interviews of this type, it would seem that I am destined to be a prosecutor. The one I had yesterday did not go exactly as I thought it would, but I seemed to be received well--if I got this one, no moving! It is in God's hands now.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What kind of cases do you try in your position? The only prosecuting attorneys I know of are on TV and I would enjoy a real look into that life.

    Warmly,

    Kate

     
  • At 11:21 AM , Blogger Dan B. said...

    Kate,
    I don't have the position yet, but if I were to get the position, I would try such things from minor traffic offenses all the way to felonies such as burglary. The process is a lot more involved than is shown on television, and not as exciting as it is portrayed on televsion. If I do get the position, I'll probably be able to give a much better explanation--let's say that I hope I have that opportunity. Thanks for visiting.

     
  • At 4:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Dan:

    I do hope you get the change too. May God be with you!

    Warmly,
    Kate

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home