ReformedEsq

An attorney's reflections on life, law, theology, sports, and other random topics. Enjoy!

Saturday, January 28, 2006

On another sports note....

I also happen to be a fan of the Red Sox baseball team--and it seems that now with Theo back, we aren't wasting any time. The Coco Crisp deal is now official, so he's coming from the Indians to be the new center fielder for the Sox. I did catch a few Indians games this year, and his defense seems to be pretty solid, which will be a nice fill-in now that Damon is gone. The at-bats will remain to be seen--he had a decent year last year, so perhaps he will flourish in Boston.

As an aside, it troubles me just a little that many great minor league prospects are being tossed in these deals--I guess they know what they are doing, but it's just a little odd to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home