ReformedEsq

An attorney's reflections on life, law, theology, sports, and other random topics. Enjoy!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The Attorney General's Office Called!

To the four people that happen to fall onto this blog on occasion, I wanted to announce that I have an interview with the Virginia Attorney General's Office on March 7, at 11AM EST. It is for a position with the Commercial and Financial Law Section, and I am very excited about the prospect for working for them. The Attorney General graduated from Regent, and is a very godly man. Pray that God grants me the right words, and reminds me that since He is in complete control of the situation, there is nothing I can do to thwart me getting the job if He ordains it!

Thanks.
(and has it really been a week since I've posted? Yikes--I'm surely not a very interesting sort, huh?)

3 Comments:

  • At 9:12 AM , Blogger Stephen said...

    This is good news. Hope it goes well for you. I will pray.

     
  • At 11:16 AM , Blogger Dan B. said...

    Thanks for your prayers, Stephen. I actually was so excited about this interview, that I forgot to mention my interview today that I had with a local private firm. It lasted only twenty mintues, and there was not much discussion (it probably is due to my lack of experience in the field of real estate). But as I said before, if God wants me to have any specific position, He will make it so regardless of what I do or say in an interview.

     
  • At 2:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Great news, I'm praying for both you and your wife!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home