ReformedEsq

An attorney's reflections on life, law, theology, sports, and other random topics. Enjoy!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Excited!

I just got the new Caedmon's Call CD in the mail--you can view information on their new album here. The title of the new album is called "Overdressed" and it is great to hear Derek Webb with them again--to me, it just really hasn't been Caedmon's Call without him. Of course, he won't be joining them permanently (I don't think--but I'm not sure).

The EVEN BIGGER NEWS is that Caedmon's will actually be coming to do a concert 15 minutes from where we live!!! My wife and I haven't gotten to see them since college, so we are VERY excited that they are coming close by--it will be a real treat to see them again.

In other slightly important news, the Red Sox play the Yanks tonight, and I'm not sure I'll watch since as a superstitious baseball fan, to watch would be to somehow jinx the Sox, and I don't want that 8 game lead to dwindle!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home