ReformedEsq

An attorney's reflections on life, law, theology, sports, and other random topics. Enjoy!

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Looks Like I Picked the Wrong Week....

Ever have one of those weeks where it all seems to happen at once? I had two Christmas gifts for my wife get messed up in some way and that was frustrating, and yesterday I was in court until 12:45 (the docket started at 10:00AM) because I had to wait for an interpreter to show up who spoke Farsi. That's right, Farsi. It's apparently a Persian language of some sort.


And now for something completely different (and for all of you who have ever had one of those weeks), here's a great clip from one of my favorite comedies, Airplane:

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 10:14 AM , Blogger Chris said...

    Oh man, that is funny! I haven't seen that in years!

     
  • At 5:57 PM , Blogger Dan B. said...

    Chris,
    I'm glad you enjoyed it--it's a GREAT comedy and a great tool to teach anyone the meaning of a what a pun is.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home