ReformedEsq

An attorney's reflections on life, law, theology, sports, and other random topics. Enjoy!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Minor Debut of Baby B.

And now announcing, Baby B.! We went to the first ultrasound today and when we finally got called back (appt at 10:30 and called back over an hour later), we got to see the little one.

Here's a pic courtesy of my cell phone (we have better pictures but I need a better scanner than the one I have at work!):



It's a little blurry, but I know that some folks might want to see even this pic. The head is near the bottom left and feet are at the top right.

More pictures to come.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 8:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    DAN, Oh my what a wonderful picture. I am so happy for you and Beca. And your cellphone makes great pcitures by the way!!!

    Keep me posted PLEASE!

    Love Andrea

     
  • At 10:46 PM , Blogger Chris said...

    Dan

    Awesome picture! I know you are going to be a proud papa!

    Chris

     
  • At 6:53 PM , Blogger Dan B. said...

    Thanks Chris--I think I'm going to start my own company where I take people's pictures with my cell phone and sell them! haha

    Rebekah used the church scanner on Saturday and will upload some much better pictures in the coming week--I'll link to those when I can.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home