ReformedEsq

An attorney's reflections on life, law, theology, sports, and other random topics. Enjoy!

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Still Dealing With It!

This week has had its ups and downs--Tuesday I felt really horrible, Wednesday I felt better, Thursday was worse, yesterday was so-so and last night I slept a little better but now I believe I have a full-blown sinus infection (I took generic brand Afrin last night but then read somewhere online this morning that while it helps you to breathe, it swells your sinuses and can actually CAUSE an infection!).

I really don't want to have to do this, but I may have to break down and go to a doctor (I haven't seen one at all for about two years), but I have a full slate next week, and I certainly can't continue sleeping so irregularly.

The Maundy Thursday service we had at church this past Thursday was pretty good and the sermon on Christ having to suffer alone in the last hours was quite moving and very thought provoking.

Have a wonderful Easter!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 2:05 PM , Blogger Chris said...

    Dan

    I hope you feel better soon! We missed you and Rebekah at small group last night.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home