ReformedEsq

An attorney's reflections on life, law, theology, sports, and other random topics. Enjoy!

Sunday, March 05, 2006

From Bad to Worse

Well, my wife and I have returned from the hills of West Virginia, but my cold has not gotten any better--I plan on going to one of those health clinics that are open every day to see if I can get treated. My interview is Tuesday, and the cold needs to go! I had thought it a virus, but the way it lingers, it may be bacterial. Whoever may read this, your prayers are appreciated.

UPDATE: I was able to actually go to our Family Practicioner, who was open (suprisingly) on Sunday, and got some medication. The cold is still trying to hang around, but I do feel a lot better than I did yesterday. I went and had a meeting with my university's career advisor, and he made some suggestions for my interview tomorrow; and I found out that one of the folks interviewing me is also a Regent grad. I will post on how it goes tomorrow evening.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:52 AM , Blogger Dan B. said...

    kho,
    Thanks for stopping by. The Lord was faithful to grant strength to me through medications I got at the doctor, and I am feeling better. The sickness was a good thing to have, since it humbled me and kept me more focused on him. To have immediate deliverance from such suffering can in fact be the worst thing for us.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home