ReformedEsq

An attorney's reflections on life, law, theology, sports, and other random topics. Enjoy!

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

A "No" and a Wha?

Well, the day of news about my job has essentially come and gone, though it's only 4:00. I got a call from Portsmouth (almost fell down in surprise, since I haven't talked to the guy in 3 weeks and left at least 5 messages), and the answer? Well, at the last minute, they found someone with 7 years of experience--my wife just said "he was under a rock, I guess!" All I can do is laugh at the absurdity of it--he indicated that they were really looking for someone with more experience. Oh well.

In other news....I called the AG's office today, and no one knows anything. So, it's not a no, but who knows when the answer will come. So stay tuned. Back to your regularly scheduled program. (programme if you're in the UK)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home