ReformedEsq

An attorney's reflections on life, law, theology, sports, and other random topics. Enjoy!

Friday, March 10, 2006

Follow-up Interview

Well, the news just keeps getting better and better. I got a callback yesterday from the AG's office, and I have a follow-up interview with them this coming Wednesday at 2PM. The bonus is that not only will I be meeting with the overall Deputy from the section that I interviewed for, but the overall Deputy AG from another section, who is also looking for an Assistant AG. TRANSLATION: my chances of being hired are now increased, since there are two positions available. I'd appreciate your prayers!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:04 AM , Blogger Stephen said...

    Good stuff. But you know where to fix your eyes, come what may!

     
  • At 1:34 PM , Blogger Dan B. said...

    Indeed I do--it is Christ's grace that has sustained me thus far. He remains faithful, and He will do what He will in His time. Thanks!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home