ReformedEsq

An attorney's reflections on life, law, theology, sports, and other random topics. Enjoy!

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Moving at Work?

Well, just when I thought I was done with moving for a while, my boss comes in two days ago and says that our client that we share the building with is expanding, and we get to move to the other side of the building. It was great fun, and while it's nice to have a little alcove (the two paralegals and I share an ante room and my immediate supervising attorney gets an office with NO windows), it's certainly much more cramped than we used to be.

In my not-so-infinite wisdom, I somehow scheduled two days of court in a row which required me to get up well before the sun to get to my scheduled docket time (in a VERY far-flung county from where I am). Today, I had to leave at 4:45AM to get to an 8:30AM docket, and tomorrow I get to "sleep in" and leave here by 6AM to get to a 9:00AM docket.

In other news, my wife and I saw The Prestige this weekend. I would highly recommend it--a VERY interesting movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home