ReformedEsq

An attorney's reflections on life, law, theology, sports, and other random topics. Enjoy!

Sunday, October 15, 2006

One Month Later....

So I realized that I hadn't posted in a while. Life has been quite busy, and a blur at times. Since my last post, I have:

* Put another 3000 miles on the car and gained another 11-15 counties that I cover for my job in the great Commonwealth of Virginia (it brings my total to 57).

* Moved into a new house (with the help of 17 people [10 men, 7 women] from church, I pulled up the moving truck to our apartment at 9:45AM, and all of our stuff was INSIDE our new house by 11:10AM--and the house was 10 miles away).

* Gone to the Beach to see friends (and newborns of same friends), got lawn equipment someone was storing for me

* Eaten out more times than I can count (mostly for my job because I'm on the road) and stayed in numerous hotels. I really look forward to home-cooked meals when I can get them.
(It's similiar to when you were a kid, and you BEGGED your parents to stay up late and watch the late show or stay up just because, and realized that it really wasn't all that exciting and you were really tired the next day--eating out is like that for me--I get tired of it after a while)

*Gotten MOST of the boxes unpacked from the move, but since we got rid of our huge desk when at the Beach (because we really DIDN'T want to take it with us), we now have a storage problem.

*Finally got my car registered in this Commonwealth, so we're official, and we're registred to vote here in the Valley.

It's been a busy couple of weeks, and unfortunately, it only gets busier. When you look at your calendar and you just sigh, it's not a good sign. I found out when looking the other day, I'm in court everyday after the Thanksgiving Holiday for TWO STRAIGHT WEEKS. But to be honest, I can't complain--I'm working, which is more than I could say this time last year!


(I've got more court stories than I can count and maybe I'll post some of those at a later time--have a great Lord's Day!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home