ReformedEsq

An attorney's reflections on life, law, theology, sports, and other random topics. Enjoy!

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Road Warrior

Well, the new job has me driving (literally) everywhere across Virginia. I looked at my car log, and I've driven approximately 1200 miles in about a week and a half (yes, you read that right). I get to drive another 400 or so miles tomorrow--believe it or not, I live in WESTERN Virginia and yet I can drive another 3 1/2 hours and still be in Virginia! Yikes.

In other news, the closing on the house we sold did go through just fine, and the inspection on our new house went beautifully--I couldn't believe that the ONLY THING WRONG was that a nail needed to be put into an eave which had come loose. That's it!

We test drove some vehicles this past weekend, but then realized that we really can't afford another car right now--but it's nice to dream!

The Lord has been extremely faithful, and we are praising him for it!

And on a completely unrelated note, John Piper has returned from his sabbatical in England and recently published a sermon that he gave on the doctrine of justification.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home