ReformedEsq

An attorney's reflections on life, law, theology, sports, and other random topics. Enjoy!

Monday, June 26, 2006

An Offer?

Well, we received an offer on our townhouse today, and over the phone negotiated what I think are pretty fair terms--barring any surprises during the home inspection, we should move forward with the closing by the end of next month. A nice birthday present, if I say so myself.

*********
I just realized that this post was never put up on my blog--now, it will not be so confusing (to my one or two readers) that I have been talking about a negotiation without having an offer, so, here it is. As you know above, the roof was the shocker on the estimate, but we've almost got to the point of no return (meaning the buyer is locked in).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home