ReformedEsq

An attorney's reflections on life, law, theology, sports, and other random topics. Enjoy!

Friday, April 04, 2008

Stress Factor--Increased!

Or as my wife would say, "bummed." It turns out that I got two very disheartening pieces of news today. The sole paralegal that I spoke of in my last post gave her two weeks notice today, so in two weeks, we'll be back to status quo (not having two paralegals, but just one since we'll have trained a new one and the old one will be gone). In addition, the attorney that interviewed this week did not take the job when we offered it, and we have no more prospects lined up.

I'm really trying not to be overwhelmed with it all, but it's hard. We'll see what the weeks ahead will bring.

Stay tuned.

By the way, did I mention that my wife and I are having a baby too?

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 11:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You both are having a baby?????

    Why didnt you tell us???

     
  • At 4:39 PM , Blogger Chris said...

    Hang in there man! I know you've gone through some tough times these last few weeks. This too shall pass! I'm praying for you.

    Chris

     
  • At 7:14 PM , Blogger Dan B. said...

    Andrea--yes, I'm pregnant as well, it's really scary (haha)!!

    Chris--thanks.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home