ReformedEsq

An attorney's reflections on life, law, theology, sports, and other random topics. Enjoy!

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Took the Plunge

Well, my wife and I took the plunge yesterday and bought a new washer and dryer. It will be a HUGE upgrade for us but a necessary one since we are going the route of cloth diapers with our child (along with the several other loads of laundry that having a child requires!). We got the whole shebang: high-efficiency washer, high-efficiency dryer, pedestals, warranty, etc. Here's a picture (of the washer unit):



Now when people ask us about us being kind to the environment, we can say we are so green, our washer and dryer are actually green!

********************************************************

UPDATE: They are installed, and yes, my wife has already done four loads of laundry. We just don't know what to do with clothes that come out dry the first time. Whodathunk?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 7:31 AM , Blogger s said...

    I have wanted that kind for a while, can I come over and do laundry now =)? I

     
  • At 7:35 AM , Blogger Dan B. said...

    Sophie,
    My wife says, yes you may. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home