ReformedEsq

An attorney's reflections on life, law, theology, sports, and other random topics. Enjoy!

Friday, June 27, 2008

What a Blessing!

I woke up this morning lying next to my dear wife and felt the baby kicking/punching quite strongly and was amazed to think how this time last year I was hoping SO HARD that this would be an eventuality.

My wife and I were talking just yesterday how we can't wait to meet him, wondering what he will be like, etc. When I think about him, honestly every other care melts away and I am so thankful that the Lord has continued to be faithful.

In other news, I did meet with my boss again yesterday and he came back with a number that is not quite what I hoped, but it was certainly a MUCH better raise than I got last year.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home