ReformedEsq

An attorney's reflections on life, law, theology, sports, and other random topics. Enjoy!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

So, Yeah, a Few Things Have Happened...

I haven't blogged in a few weeks, and quite a bit has happened. We finally finished the childbirth classes we were taking, had a baby shower (with several family members staying a day or so and then going) and I decided to paint my back deck.

The baby shower filled the crib with numerous gifts, all of which we are very thankful to have, though we do have some things still to get (car seat, chest, CAR!, etc.).

I painted my back deck and it went pretty well while I had my neighbor helping me, but when I got to the actual deck part (he had helped with all the railings and detail parts) and the steps, time constraints and the fact that had been weather and sun-beaten so bad made the end result, well, "spotty" to say the least (I may take some pictures to show my great "artwork.").

The cool thing is that a buddy of mine that lives near the Beach has a job interview here tomorrow and we'll be going to lunch. Should be fun.

(Oh and I can't forget the AMAZING dinner I had Sunday night with some friends we know from church--I ate a LOT of crab legs! I'm sure they were probably getting concerned I might turn into a crab! ha!)

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home