ReformedEsq

An attorney's reflections on life, law, theology, sports, and other random topics. Enjoy!

Friday, May 25, 2007

Not Much Posting this Weekend...

My wife's family got here last night, so I may not be around the blog much. It's a treat for them to be here since they've never seen our house (at least her brothers and dad haven't)--the weather should be good for the weekend, and I'm looking forward to having Monday off!

Have a great weekend, and fellowship with other believers in Gospel preaching church this Sunday!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 11:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Enjoy your family time.

     
  • At 8:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I understand that there is not much posting "this" weekend, but oh my when will there be posting again??????? HUH????

     
  • At 6:42 PM , Blogger Dan B. said...

    Andrea,
    I have several posts in my head that I have been meaning to write, but this week I have been all over the state (had to be on the road by 5AM this morning) and I've not felt up to writing. I'll try to get one up today or tomorrow, I promise!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home