ReformedEsq

An attorney's reflections on life, law, theology, sports, and other random topics. Enjoy!

Monday, June 18, 2007

Bad Burgers!

I went to Kroger's today to get some ground beef and it's the stuff we normally get, brought it home, my wife cooked them up and they just didn't come out right--they were a little mealy, which burgers should never be. Yuck!

Anyway, I have to travel every day this week, though one great thing was today I got to move into my own office! a space of my own with a door and everything! It doesn't have any windows, but at least it does have air conditioning (which the other area I was in did NOT have--the 95 degree days are getting more common).

My wife and I also sang again this past Sunday, and we're enjoying the singing, and not doing too bad on songs we don't know. Keeps it interesting for sure.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 10:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    KROGER??????????
    LOL...well you shouldve come to Wally World. JUST KIDDING REBEKAH!

    About your singing......you guys are just wonderful. I wish I could join you up there :) I love singing as well. Even the songs I dont know, I get right into it.

    Cant wait to see you guys Sunday

    Have a blessed week
    Love Andrea

     
  • At 6:38 AM , Blogger Dan B. said...

    Yeah, it's really weird--usually the meat at Kroger is really good. We read up on the meat from places like Walmart (the big supermarkets) and they put additives in the meat because they ship it from far away.

    We really miss a local chain back in Virginia Beach called Farm Fresh. They had great food! Alas.

     
  • At 8:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey!
    We have had some wonderful meat from the market downtown. There is a man who comes once a month to sell beef, chicken and pork...it's all antibiotic, hormone and preservative free. If you want I can let you know next time he's coming to town. (He sends out an email the week before w/ his prices/specials.) Only issue is you have to go early or he runs out of stuff!!! :)

    Jess (from church)

     
  • At 1:07 PM , Blogger Chris said...

    Hey Dan

    With all the talk about "beef," are you old enough to remember the old lady from the Wendy's commercial, "Where's the Beef?" That was a RIOT when I was in junior high school back around 1983.

    Chris

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home